Thursday, February 11, 2010

шестое

this is my mobilephone - I change my straps from time to time. =)
hehe, it's quite old. and doesn't have a wi-fi. =='
this strap jingles - so it's easy to find my mobile on the bottom of my huge bag. really convenient. but more than one bell - it becomes annoying.
and I love sushi a lot!
and mamegoma (the seal) is just cute. this time it's a panda mamegoma.))
and this is my beloved notebook - IBM x31. (the insides are pretty different from standart content).


2 comments:

  1. Hey , we use the same mobile phone :)
    But mine is black.
    (And I before use the Toshiba's Notebook, I also use IBM X20 >.<)

    Today is Chinese new year's eve ,now is already 0:00 , In Chinese is the year of Tiger.
    We have 9 days holiday, wow, I can take a rest for a week, so good to me :)

    Good night my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh, indeed - I just remembered it, I read it in your profile, right =))
    I don't love touchpads, so IBM is really cool)))

    new year, valentine's day, also the last day of christian holiday - Pancake week (week before Lent, seven weeks before Easter).
    so much for one day!))

    haha, u know, today I made my first pancakes, haha. well, I think they were pretty eatable.))))
    the only problem I had - it was to turn them on the pan.
    hahaha, in russian there is a saying "первый блин комом". that translates like - "the first pancake is always spoiled".
    that, of course, is used not just according to pancakes, but as a metaphor for the thing you do for the first time, which often ends up not so good))))
    but my second (the first one usually is a pure luck you make it right) and a few pancakes after were totally spoiled, 'cause I couldn't turn them over and not to tear them apart)))))

    ReplyDelete