Monday, February 1, 2010

fourth

last month all I'm thinking about - it's to find a right place to start practicing yoga.
but just thinking doesn't help - I really need to start looking for that place!
well - I found someone who will go there with me! can I call that a little progress?))
but she said - only after February 10th. so again I'm doing nothing. =\
so I thought I should write this down:
SASHA, PLZ, STOP EATING CANDIES AND GO TO THAT YOGA CENTER JUST NEAR YOUR HOUSE!!
I'll read it tomorrow. and I hope that will motivate me.
no, that WILL motivate me.

yesterday - me playing Tumble Tower at friend's BD!


2 comments:

  1. that is really cute that you drawing on the photo :)
    I'm asking a sick leave today(not really,I'm just lazy).

    Is there still cold? Taipie is almost raining now.

    Liz@Taipei city 0245pm,Feb01

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, thnx!)

    it's snowing so hard right now! (there is a real snowdrift on my window)))
    and it's already second day like this - it's SO SCARY to drive the roads, too slippery! X_X
    but it's not cold - only -3.

    ReplyDelete